The team behind the popular Kryptokit wallet and encrypted messaging extension for Chrome browsers now has a new offering called RushWallet, allowing near-instant bitcoin wallet creation from any device or platform.
The philosophy behind RushWallet is “ease of use and removing friction”; effectively, bitcoin should be as quick and accessible as reaching into your pocket for some cash. There shouldn’t be any need to remember login and password credentials every time you need to spend some money, and you should keep full control over your private keys.
RushWallet then generates a brand new wallet with a public key. Look in the URL/address bar and you will see a random-looking string starting with ‘#’ or hash – the code after the hash is your brain wallet seed, and is a ‘secret link’ not visible anywhere other than on your local browser. Either copy the full URL somewhere safe or bookmark it for future access.
- ^ RushWallet (kryptokit.com)
- ^ product (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ Kryptokit company (kryptokit.com)
- ^ Decentral (decentral.ca)
- ^ lauded (bitcointalk.org)
- ^ developers (bitcointalk.org)
- ^ 2013 hack (venturebeat.com)
- ^ claims process (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ brain wallets (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ company’s website (rushwallet.com)
- ^ Blockchain (blockchain.info)
- ^ OneName system (onename.io)
- ^ Dark Wallet (darkwallet.is)
- ^ KryptoKit wallet extension (kryptokit.com)
- ^ was restored promptly (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ as team advisors (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ Ethereum project (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ Bitcoin Alliance of Canada (www.bitcoinalliance.ca)
- ^ bitcoin wallet (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ kryptokit (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ RushWallet (www.coindesk.com)