Spanish startup Bit2Me has won $10,000 for its new blockchain-powered remittance app Hive.
Hive is a peer-to-peer app that leverages blockchain technology to enable the transfer of funds between users, who can top-up their accounts with either bitcoin or credit cards.
According to a statement, Bit2Me is looking for additional funding to continue development of Hive.
- ^ Hive (flytohive.com)
- ^ @fintechamericas (twitter.com)
- ^ @Cobiscorp (twitter.com)
- ^ @blockchain (twitter.com)
- ^ @Sbootcamp (twitter.com)
- ^ pic.twitter.com/bkjFWta8Yh (t.co)
- ^ October 22, 2015 (twitter.com)
- ^ convert bitcoins into euros (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ Hyperledger won $50,000 (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ Bit2Me (www.coindesk.com)
- ^ Competitions (www.coindesk.com)